Hi there. I am super excited to announce that Gibson Photography will be holding a GIVEAWAY to one lucky deserving person/family. I really do love giving back and what better way than to give a deserving person/family a complimentary session.
Do you know of a family that is going through some really tough times right now, a single mom or even dad that might be going through some hardships, a family member that is suffering from any type of illness, or anyone that could really benefit from a free session? I would like for you to nominate this special someone and tell me all about them and why you feel they deserve this.
In order to give as many people as possible a great opportunity to be nominated please share this post as often and as many times as you like. All submissions will begin now and will end November 2nd. The winner will be announced here on the blog and shared to my FACEBOOK page as well.
Here's how it works.........
1. The session will be for up to 6 people and will last for up to an hour.
2. You can nominate as many families as you like.
3. All entries MUST be submitted by November 2nd.
4. You cannot nominate yourself, but no worries, a friend can nominate you.
5. Winner must be able to travel to Katy, Texas OR can be located in Lake Jackson, Texas. No exceptions.
6. This session is not redeemable for cash, credit, and is not transferable.
7. The free session will be scheduled upon availability.
Please fill out the form below and include as much detail as possible and explain why you want to nominate this family/person. Simply stating you want to nominate this family/person will not qualify them. I need to know why this family/person is special and why they should be nominated. The winner of this session will receive a session by me with up to 15 digital images for download.
Also, if you would like to donate money towards prints for the winner please private message me. Prints are so important and I feel everyone that has a custom photography session should be able to receive them. Please contact me if you have any questions about anything. Thank you and I look forward to reading all the submissions!!