A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME.......
Hi there, my name is Christina.
I have 4 beautiful children that range from the ages of 4 all the way 17. Wow I know. They definitely keep me on my toes and super busy. I also have an amazing husband that is very loving and supportive of my photography. He is the one that always encourages me to be the best I can be.
I am a part time photographer and a FULL time mom. I am completely self taught and absolutely love learning new things about photography every single day. It is definitely a passion of mine to capture special moments and have these beautiful memories to be reminded of.
I am a very laid back person and enjoy just having fun. I can't wait to start getting to know you and hear all about your story.
Here is a random list of things all about me.......
- I LOVE dark chocolate, but will only eat it melted
- I am totally scared of my kids getting older (it just frightens me to death)
- I love to be silly with my family
- I'm totally addicted to facebook (but who's not)
- I hate socks and wear flip flops all year round
- I am completely self taught and learn new things about photography every single day
- I am really close to my family and they are GREAT!
- I am a FULL-time mom and PART-time photographer
- I LOVE sunsets!!
- My favorite color is purple
- I love all types of music
- Last but not least...........I LOVE taking pictures and try to carry my camera around everywhere I go
The beautiful image above was taken by one of my amazing and talented friends Maria Arcement.